Friday, September 12, 2008
9/13/08 Family Update:
Morgan took some of her first baby steps today! She was leaning against the sofa when I held my arms out to her, and she decided to let go of the couch and come see mommy! I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed. But it was pretty cool! Of course, she wasn't interested in doing it again, when I immediately propped her back to the sofa for a repeat performance. Oh well- all in good time!
Morgan took some of her first baby steps today! She was leaning against the sofa when I held my arms out to her, and she decided to let go of the couch and come see mommy! I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed. But it was pretty cool! Of course, she wasn't interested in doing it again, when I immediately propped her back to the sofa for a repeat performance. Oh well- all in good time!


0 comments: to “ ”
Post a Comment