2008 Holidays

Nikki's New Job.... or lack of one!  

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's official.
Nikki is unemployed! (Insert a "Woo Hoo" here)
After getting a call last week to "come in" on my supposed day off, I got laid off.
This was expected of course, and I was rather overjoyed upon turning in my keys.
But it seems it took longer to actually drive into work (toting Morgan I might add!) to meet with my manager than it did to say "ok, thanks, it's been real, bye".

Ironically, I feel rather stress-free being jobless at this point in my life. Since I've been preparing for the upcoming career change lately anyway.
It couldn't have worked out better.

Morgan has been getting spoiled the last week too! She gets ALL of Mom's time. We've spent allot of time chillin on the patio. She's really been into her excersaucer lately too. See photos~


I think the dogs are actually jealous of all her new toys. Of course, I tried to spoil them too. Their new frisbee lasted all of 5 minutes before turning into recycling shreds!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster