2008 Holidays

8 Months Old !!  

Friday, August 15, 2008

Morgan is 8 months old today! We wanted to share with you how excited we are for that, so here is Morgan this morning:

~Select Play~


While I was trying to get this video, the dog would not get out of my way, so eventually I just let him stay. I swear those two are going to be inseparable when she gets older. As it is now, I can't get Merlin to leave her alone, and she is just as enthralled with him too. I feel like I'm always yelling at the poor dog to go away or stop licking her. Cute-yes, but it does get quite frustrating at times!
~Select Play~



We also took some fun pictures to mark the day. You know me - can't let any minor or major milestone go by without pictures!

Our Ballerina Girl

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ 8 Months Old !! ”

Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster