2008 Holidays

Chris's Newest...Project  

Monday, June 23, 2008

The other day, Merlin decided to make a new doggie door out of one of our screens on the 3 season porch.
The handy guy that Chris is, thought it would be a piece of cake to just re-screen the portion he destroyed.
Well, I woke up today to find this:


Apparently, it was a bigger job than he anticipated!
Funny thing is, Merlin is having such a blast jumping around all the "debris". Hopefully, he won't think it's a fun cat and mouse game, and we won't have to redo this adventure... because the clean freak in me almost had a heart attack at the mess.
-------- On Another Note ---------
I finished decorating the playroom after we recently painted. I'm pretty proud of it. I'd actually play here!
Here is a little tour...and Merlin peeking his head in to get a little face time too:



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Chris's Newest...Project ”

Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster