More family stuff
Saturday, July 12, 2008
It only took 4 (very long) stressful months, but Nikki is now a licensed caregiver as of July 9th. It was a little down to the wire to get things finished (like the patio!) before my final inspection, but it went well. (And Chris did a nice job finishing the patio in 85 degree heat!)
So now... the hard part of actually finding some income starts.
In the past month of being home ALL the time, I've noticed this pretty neat bond between Morgan and our dog Merlin developing. For instance:
Yesterday, Morgan and I decided to go swimming in the bathtub, one of her favorite pastimes lately. I knew Merlin was waiting for us to finish outside the door so he could get some playtime too. After about 15 minutes of some serious splashing, Morgan accidentally swallowed a little water and started coughing. Merlin then barged through the closed door as if to say "what happened, is she ok?". Then saw she was smiling and went back out to lay next to the door again.
Funny how animals know!
Here is a cute video I took earlier last week, where yet again, Merlin has to get some face time in with Morgan:
And, if you've ever seen the movie The Blair Witch Project, then you may appreciate Morgan's cinematic debut of "The Blair Baby Project" below:



0 comments: to “ More family stuff ”
Post a Comment