Mad Skills
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been a busy week here.
First, Morgan would like to share her "mad skills" she's been working on:
Baby Steps- Press Play
Love My Spoon- Press Play
And one more that I found just funny...
Merlin Rockin the Baby- Press Play
So, we got the Passport fixed! (Insert happy dance here)
Chris and Jeff worked all day this past Sunday to get the rotors back on and change the brake pads. I hear it's been a pain in the a** since they started the project. They diligently put it all together, and jumped the battery (it had been sitting in the garage awhile!) and now it just needs a new muffler and transmission fluid- which of course is also a pain since it's sealed.
But, wouldn't you know, the very same night the Passport is up and running, I go to the store in the Jetta, come back out and the battery is D-E-A-D. So, Chris has to come get me in a car that was just jumped an hour ago! Jump that one, and get a new battery. Cars...humph.
They're almost as expensive as baby formula!



November 12, 2008 at 6:24 PM
Cutie patootie is going to be running in no time. Soon Morgan and I will be able to play tag and chase our puppies. Whoo hoo!