2008 Holidays

1st hospital trip  

Sunday, November 23, 2008

And, it was my first scary Morgan experience as a mommy!
So, Saturday afternoon, Morgan and mommy had a great lunch with Grandma Kathy, and Aunt Lisa. Then Grandma graciously wanted to babysit Morgan while mommy ran some errands.
After I got home, we decided to go up to the playroom for a little one on one girl time!

Now, I know this is going to sound kinda hokey, and probably a little gross too- Morgan hadn't pooped since Thursday, and apparently it still didn't want to come out either!
The poor little thing decided she wanted to try getting that sucker out while we were playing.
About an hour of crying, and no poop (yes, I'm aware allot of my adult conversation now consists of poop talk!). I went to check her diaper again and found blood.
Of course- I'm freakin out! And, it doesn't help that she's just wailing too!

I took her to the ER, waited an hour (she's crying the whole time), then they attempt to take her temp (she won't let go of me). And about 10-15 minutes later she pooped out the nastiest thing I've ever seen, the size of a golf ball. Which hey- when you're so little, that would be a softball to you & me!
So, they still wanted her to see the DR since there was blood. So, we had to wait another hour! The ER is definitely not a fun place to be, especially with a tired, exhausted and cranky baby!
Chris will be argumentatively elected to go next time!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster