2008 Holidays

Funny girl  

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I find it extremely amusing that everything I put on Morgan's plate, she tries to shove into my mouth instead of hers. As if she's saying "you try it first".
Of course I'm writing this while I have cracker crumbs down my shirt thanks to my little angel.
Funny girl.
We're almost ready for Morgie's 1st birthday this coming weekend. We still can't believe it went by this fast.
I'm still waiting for the peaceful bliss I keep hearing about when they finally sleep through the night on a regular basis. Because this 4-6 hours sleep a night I get makes a very cranky mommy!

I think the last few weeks have been especially bad due to a growth spurt, because she seems so much taller right now.

Stay tuned for some pictures next week!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Funny girl ”

Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster