2008 Holidays

Runny noses  

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well, Thanksgiving weekend has been quite an interesting holiday weekend so far!

Wednesday Morgan came down with a fever of 103. (It went up and down Wednesday & Thursday). Thursday night she seemed better- but the fever left some icky red dots all over her face. Evidently that happens with a significant change in body temperature. Who knew.

Friday- Morgan & I decided to attempt to go out for black friday. There was a couple things we wanted to get at Office Depot.
Whew- people are MAD for these sales! The line in the door at 6 am was down the block and then we waited in line 1.5 hours just to pay. Luckily Morgan's temp (and attitude) was fine- she was just a little tired, so she snuggled up to me in the baby bjorn while we waited in line.

But then, friday night- we all came down with a cold. Even Merlin!
So, we're spending the rest of our holiday weekend curled up in the blankets, chalked full of decongestants and OJ!

Thanksgiving Day- Ready to decorate for Xmas!


On another note- there's something I've found very amusing that happened the other day.
Morgan and I were at Cub when this family (mom, dad and a little girl about 2) approached us in the isle. The dad was obviously trying to amuse his little girl (or distract as the case may be... hey, I've been there all too many times the past year!!)
So, the dad says "look Morgan, it's a baby." I chuckled a little, and said "funny, that's her name too." Now, I'm not oblivious to the fact that Morgan's name is albeit not common, but not uncommon either.
However, the mom seemed to take offense to the fact that I named my daughter a name she evidently claimed stake on the day her Morgan was born. Because, when I said that, she rolled her eyes at me, and "humphed" away.
The little comedian that MY Morgan is- laughed rather loudly as they trotted away with their cart. My baby has some good timing!

~

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Runny noses ”

Next Birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Our Photo Album

The End

The End
 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster